Sunday, June 14, 2009

I've Joined the Craze!

I thought that now would be a good time to start a blog since this next week and a half is going to be a very busy time, and all of the kids will be here--hence, lots of picture-taking and good times. Katie is getting married now in nine days (if you don't count today and the day they get married). Wow, it is crazy. Seven kids married, and Dave and I will be alone in this big house with of Burke, Webster, and Myleaux (alone?).

Yesterday we decided to dejunk a little and Dave and Ben brought tons of boxes down from the attic. Not too many treasures and a lot of junk and D.I. things, but we made some progress--I thought a lot until they told me that it was only the beginning. It's weird how you accumulate things and think you can't throw them away and years later you just start tossing! It feels kind of exhilerating in a way. I just wish that I could do that with the tons of books that we have collected over the years, but I can't seem to let them go. I need to work on that.

Kids will start coming on Friday and will come off and on until Tuesday night and then the wedding is on Wednesday. Good times are ahead!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. It's going to be so fun to read your blog! Thanks for starting one.

    --Anna--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! Let the craziness begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! I am glad you have a blog now! It will be fun for sure! It will be great to see your whole family together!

    ReplyDelete