Sunday, June 28, 2009

Katie and David's Wedding Day























On Wednesday, June 24, 2009, Katie and David were married. It was such a great day, beginning with me forgetting my recommend because I was so worried that Katie was going to forget something. However, after I got to the temple and actually got in, it was a magical day for all of us. Katie looked so beautiful and I have never seen her so happy! It was such a beautiful ceremony. We are so happy for Katie and we are so grateful and excited to have David join our family. He is such a great guy and he and Katie are so happy and excited about the many adventures that lie ahead for them.

It was such a fun day and it was so fun to have all of our children here. We had a full house and had good times, good food, and a great visit with everyone.
Thanks Katie and David. We love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. It was a fun trip! Thanks for letting us stay with you and entertaining us for the weekend.

    I think the first picture of Katie is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good time! Yay for David and Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Cute wedding and great couple! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding!! I can't believe that you and Dave now are empty nesters. How fun to see all your family grown up. I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete